Thursday, September 07, 2006

Care Package!

Heather Dye, you rock!!

I received a care package from Heather a couple of days ago, who I used to work with at Crabtree. She loves snail mail so has been promising that she'd write. Turns out, she'd been putting together a little package for me! How cool is that?! There was:
  • a bottle of ranch dressing - YES!! Oh, how I've missed this! No more ketchup dipping chicken strips and chips (fries) in!
  • a bottle of sweet and sour sauce - haha, no more buying sweet & sour chicken cooking sauce from the shop!
  • a bag of Pepperidge Farm French Vanilla Milano Cookies - mm mm mm mm MMM! That's all I have to say about that.
  • a bag of Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - like, the best cookie in the world (with the exception of home-made cookies).
  • several packets of Taco Bell sauces - I miss Mexican food like it ain't no thang. :(
  • a small can of Sour Cream & Onion Pringles - I think I finished it in a day...
  • an US magazine, with Jen and Vince on the cover - American rags are so much better than English ones. Reading through it made me realise how far behind I was on celebrity nonsense!
  • Foot Petals Killer Kushionz - these are SO much better than the Party Feet stuff from Scholl.
Best of all, I got a card from Heather and a separate one from the girls at Crabtree. I miss you guys!

I think that was everything in the box. It
totally made my day!! Thank you SO much again Heather!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It would have been bigger but when I realized how much it cost to ship it and how bloody long it would take to get there, I decided to go with the whole "less is more" theory. Anyway, hope all is well with you!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home