Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Josh Groban, I Love You! *Scream*

Well, okay, I wouldn't scream. Maybe. A very big maybe. *Pause* Um, aaaaaanyway... Josh Groban is coming out with a new album! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Oh damn, I did scream in the end.

His latest album will hit stores 7 November and believe me, that's going on my calendar. The first single is called 'You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)'. *Swoon* Apparently you can listen to it here but it's not working on my computer for some reason...yet.

Oh, and according People magazine, he's broken up with January Jones. And he's not gay, which means I still may have a chance!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Inconnue said...

First of all, DREAM ON! =P
We're gonna have to compete for his attention. LMAO. Lame. LOL.

Ok. Second of all...
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
Hehehe. =)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home