Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy November

It's 2 November and in my eyes, it's officially Autumn. Yay, my favourite season! And the weather is finally agreeing with me. (It's been raining on and off for about 2 weeks now and I'm loving it.)

As I'd spent most of my working life in retail up to now, I'm very in tune with what's going on in the world of consumerism. The holiday season is creeping up and I can feel it in me bones! It's actually not so bad here (in Taiwan) as most stores are going through their anniversary sales, but I know in the States, stores are gearing up for the winter solstice celebrations and busting out their greeting cards, Santa Claus paraphernalia, menorahs, kinaras, etc.

The countdown is on: I officially have 52 days until Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home