Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Guy In 34A

As I was waiting for Seating 4 to be called at Narita Int'l Airport in Tokyo, I thought to myself, "How come everytime I fly by myself, I never get seated next to a cute stranger? Never! How tragic." Finally my section was called and I boarded, counting the aisles '14...18...25...31...' to aisle 34. And whoa, I'm sitting next to a cute guy! Wahoo! That is, I was quite excited until he opened his mouth. *Sigh* Turns out he's gay. Figures, doesn't it? Just my luck that the first time I'm seated next to a handsome stranger, he turns out to be unattainable.

Well, my luck turned when it became clear that his console was broken - no TV, radio, light, etc. - so he was moved to another seat and I got two seats to myself! Being able to stretch out my legs to sleep was consolation enough. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Inconnue said...

Sigh.
What a waste of looks.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

ain't that the truth.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home