Wednesday, January 10, 2007

All That Glitters

I'm a magpie. I can't help but be attracted to shiny, glittery jewelry. I picked up a catalog from Helzberg Diamonds to flip through on my break - oooh and aaah. Such purdy jewelry! Of course, I'm a fussy cow - or a picky magpie, if you will - and I really only like silver coloured jewelry and I prefer clear stones. White gold and diamonds? *Snort* More like sterling silver and cubic zirconia, says my budget. Ah, well. It's not like I need more jewelry, right? Right?? (Just keep telling yourself that, Jessie, and you might start believing it.) Ha, yeah right.

A couple of items caught my eye. Okay, okay, make that many items. I can't help it. I especially like this ring. It's only $99. And this pendant, which is even more affordable at $50. And this and this and this.

To hell with a man buying me jewelry; I'll buy myself some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home