Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

Yes, it's another year. Mad, isn't it? 2006 was an awesome year for me. There were new adventures, new jobs, new experiences and fabulous new people. There were also many reunions, mostly in Taiwan, with friends and family whom I haven't seen in over seven years. I also went around the world in nine months: US to UK, March -> UK to Taiwan, October -> Taiwan to US, December. Woo!

Now, regarding my New Year's resolution...well, I don't do New Year's resolutions. I think they're rubbish. I did, however, jokingly say that mine should be 'try not to move in one year'. Ryan snorted and said, 'Ha, good luck with that!' I think he's got the right of it...haha.

So, what am I going to do this year? Who knows! Work, of course, since I can't go too long without working or else I'll get bored. I need to gain more valuable work experience to make myself more employable. And travel, of course, because I looooooove it. I've also got at least three weddings, one of which I'm a bridesmaid in, and at least one baby shower to attend - exciting!

Well, whatever happens this year, it's going to be good. Wanna know why? Because it's the year of the pig! The year of the golden pig for that matter. Auspicious!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weren't you born in the Year of the Pig too?

Not sure if they makes it any more lucky, but happy new year anyway!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

yeah, i was born the year of the pig, too, so i'll have an exceptionally good year! woohoo!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home