Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

I don't have the specifics of new job yet so I thought I'd go back to my old job while I wait for news. My first day back there was today and it was like stepping into a pair of old trainers - familiar and comfortable. Things were pretty much the same and the selling methods are still second nature to me, so it was very easy to slip right back into things.

There were five of us manning the store, including me; three were newbies (after my time) and one was a familiar face. The thing is, I have a tendency to run a pretty tight ship at work and the newbies were...meh. Let's just say that they're not conducive to running a tight ship -_-' and I was slightly annoyed. They're not very good at adding on to sales or up-selling so the sales weren't as good as they could've been. It also wasn't very busy at work; by all rights, it should be packed to the brim with people but it wasn't at all. Odd. Oh well, I enjoy working so it was nice nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home