Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What Happened On New Year's Eve...

Two days after New Year's Eve, I finally remember everything that happened clearly. Not that anything particularily scandalous happened - sadly - but I did have a drink and while I wasn't completely pissed, my head was a bit fuzzy the whole night so not all the details of that night have completely surfaced until now. (Note: I'm a lightweight so one drink goes a long way to getting me hammered.)

Anyway, I had a Malibu Mango Rum and Sprite - it was really tasty - but it sure got me drunker than a regular vodka and Coke! I've had three vodkas and Cokes in one night before without feeling sleepy in the middle of the club, so I was surprised that just one mango rum and Sprite was making me fall asleep. Weird. However, I did manage to stay awake through the whole night, and Ryan and Georgia were so proud of me for having a drink. Haha.

We went to R Place, as usual, to count down the year. I had an awesome time and it was just a great night. Well, except for Jr. who got too wasted and was sick in the loo and outside the club. The club was a lot more crowded than last year and it smelled like funk! Ugh. I thought I'd given my New Year's kiss to a really hot guy but I remembered wrong. Oh well, it wouldn't have mattered either way because all the hot guys there were gay. That also meant that I didn't pull that night, but I did try! I asked all the cute guys I came across (except for one) if they were gay and they all were. *Sigh* That's what one gets when one's best friend is gay and one hangs out with a bunch of gay men. J'ai besoin d'un homme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home