Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snowboarding - WOO!

Ryan and I went snowboarding last Friday at Crystal Mountain. We were so psyched! So far so good: we had salsa and snowboarding scheduled this month and we did both. How's that for sticking to our New Year's Resolution!




Being silly before hitting the slopes.




















On the Discovery lift.

Looking down the Discovery run.

I ran out of speed and a little pink Teletubby (that's what Frankie, our instructor, called the kids on the slopes) gave me a hand. Haha.

I regained speed! Vroom vroom.

Rai lookin' fly.

I ran out of speed again so I walked the last couple of yards.

Me, facedown in the snow. Yummy.

Shh, don't tell anyone he 'fell'.






























Beautiful in the snow!


Francesca, my inner snow bunny, is quite happy now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inconnue said...

Your inner snow bunny, it seems. Hahaha.
Cute pictures though. Too cute. =)

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home