Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tartan Mad

I love tartan and I've always loved tartan. Must be my mother's fault because I clearly remember a red and black tartan skirt being one of her most favourite items of clothing when I was little, and I don't know about you but as a little girl, I always wanted to wear what my mother wore. In my teens, I took her two tartan scarves (one's red and black; the other's blue and green) and called them mine; they're still in my closet now.

Anyway, I bought a red and black tartan doctor's bag style handbag several weeks ago and I just found a pair of shoes that would totally match: it's called And The Winner Is Plaid in The Carnival of Love Collection by Seychelles. They come in three colours - green, off-white and red - and I want all three! :( Damn you Seychelles, damn you. Why do I have to love shoes, particularly your shoes, so much??

The other ones I want are called Collectors Item (part of The Button Down Collection) in brown and white. I'm seriously thinking about getting both pairs. I've been wanting the brown ones since last summer when I saw them on sale at Top Shop (oh, and I so should've just bought them then!) and the white ones...well, I've been looking for a pair of white loafers for the summer time to wear with dresses but these would do just as nicely, if not nicer, than plain white loafers.

Anybody wanna give me an early birthday present? I need them in 8. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home