Sunday, February 17, 2008

February,14 2008

So I guess I should blog about Valentine's Day. I detest February 14, really, and although a part of me loves the whole red roses (blood red, preferably), candlelight, wine and dine thing (IF it even actually happens), I still don't like it. All hopeless romantic notions aside, this year was actually quite nice. I told R we weren't exchanging presents; buying presents for him is ridiculously hard, even for an avid and inspired shopper such as me, not to mention it's just unnecessary. The day itself was quiet: he cooked a delicious Italian dinner (awww) and we just went to see Step Up 2: the Streets because I wanted to see it and it came out that day.

Since Valentine's Day fell on a workday this year, I didn't want to be out too late doing a dinner and a movie. (God, I sound old don't I?) However, I did want to go to The Melting Pot ever since going there for Em's birthday last month. "Anything you want, baby." Sweet. Reservations were on Saturday and it was DE-LI-CIOUS, as usual. Sadly, we were much too full for dessert *sob*. Happily, though, we still had Deathcake leftover from Wednesday. Thank you Cupcake Royale, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home