Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Want An iPod Touch and Other Ramblings

Now there's even more to touch.
I've crossed over to the dark side: I now want an iPod Touch. After spending some quality time, as you must do with such matters that require a hefty commitment ($300+ is not a decision to be taken lightly), I've decided I want one. It's not too heavy or bulky (like the iPod Classic), nor is it an awkward size to hold (like the iPod Nano). My only gripe with it is it doesn't respond to fingernails (which my darling Moto Ming does), only to the pad of your finger. And it's too bad there isn't a (PRODUCT) RED edition.

My birthday's coming up... Wait, what? They don't do giftcards??

Other random thoughts from the past few days:
-yoga's getting easier to do; I'm getting used to the heat
-I feel like getting a matching water bottle and towel to go with my pink yoga mat
-my shoe collection is missing a pair of black high heel knee-high boots and a pair of black riding boots
-J.Crew's in Roma this season: two great loves of mine!
-93 days until Las Vegas
-I managed to get me and R's San Diego trip booked for his birthday month - SD Zoo and SeaWorld, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home