Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Harrison Hot Springs, BC

Ceroc's Harrison Hot Springs Weekender is this weekend, hurrah! I've been looking forward to this for months and it's (almost) finally here. I just bought a new camera so I'll hopefully have a lot of pictures (and maybe video??) to show for it, assuming I'm not too busy dancing. Or maybe Ryan and I can take turns taking pictures/video.

The lovely thing works like a DREAM. I liked it when I tested it out at the shops and after being mine for a mere 3 weeks, I am now in love with it.

Of all the features that come with digital cameras these days, my biggest concern was the shutter speed and image stabilization. When I went window shopping for a new camera (many months ago), I picked the brains of several different sales reps at several different stores, and the general consensus was that the Sony W80 was the best overall package, the most bang for your buck (another major concern!).

What about the Sony's penchant for using proprietary software (my brother's pet-peeve with Sony)? A matter of personal preference, really. I've been happy with my past Sony products and so far so good. The manual is easy to read (and yes, I did read (most) of it). The camera is user-friendly. And, best of all, the default shutter speed is press-click quick! If anyone out there is looking for a new camera, I'd highly recommend this one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home