Thursday, April 17, 2008

Untitled

Not sure if that last rant made any sense, but then, do rants usually make any sense? Good. So what the hell has happened in the last month or so? In a nutshell, my head happily exploded from an overload of Photoshop magical goodness, I banged myself up a bit while snowboarding, caught a nasty itchy-throat, exhausted-body, achy-head, voicelessness bug that completely wiped me out for a whole day (unheard of in my book), fell in love with Ben's Brother, started isotretinoin treatment (!) which first dried out my lips, then face, then scalp but will be SO FREAKING WORTH IT when I'm done, found a lovely (and very well priced, courtesy of a coworker) salon and spa for equally lovely pedicures, visited Bainbridge Island for the first time, filed my oh-so-boring taxes and am anticipating my higher-than-expected, surprising-but-not-really tax refund and attended my first Mariners Sodo Mojoness of the season.

All cheeriness aside, there have been a couple of tragedies. To those who have lost directly, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (I love you, D.) To those who have passed, they will be missed more than I can express in words. May you find peace on the other side and hopefully we will meet up again in the next life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home