Thursday, September 15, 2005

I haven't felt the urge to buy anything in many months; or, rather, nothing has really caught my eye. Until today. I was browsing through the catalog at work and found these shoes. They're gorgeous, covered in a beautiful brocade which is SO romantic and totally me because it's reminiscent of bygone eras (Regency England - early 1800s - is my favourite era in history dontchu know!), it's from Victoria's Secret so I know it's good quality stuff (plus I get a discount there) and best of all, it's got a kitten heel (kitten heels are about an inch or so, in case you didn't know), which means they won't hurt as bad, IF they hurt at all, when I wear them for several hours. I want! However, even after a discount, they're over my limit for how much I'm willing to pay for shoes. I'll just wait till they go on sale. :D Hehehe. Oh, and I've also seen a pair of knickers that are SO cute. Again, waiting till the sale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home