Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Studio

I had a makeover/photoshoot session today at The Studio in London. It was a special promotional thing where they give you a mini-facial, professionally do your makeup, style your hair, massage your hands and file, shape and paint your nails and have a magazine-style photoshoot with up to six wardrobe changes. It was so much fun, a great girly-day out with my friend Emily - who just moved to London for a semester of college - and we had such a blast. The pictures came out phenomenal and I totally didn't recognise myself but those were my clothes!!

Katherine, the lady who was helping us with the whole process, had a wicked sense of humour and a beautiful Irish accent. Emily is very, very picky and Katherine asked if she was an Aquarian - close enough since Emily's a Capricorn. She called Emily The Gorgeous One and me The Saucy One (because of one of the photos); she had me pegged as a Leo! How cool. No one's called me a Leo before; I'm a Gemini but I suppose the two signs do share some characteristics.

If anyone's interested, The Studio is located at 120 Great Portland Street, London W1W 6PN. The nearest tube stations are Great Portland Street and Oxford Circus (no website I'm afraid).

Update:
I sent the pictures to some friends and family and my favourite comment by far is from Cattreya:
You are the sexiest bitch in England. Hell! in europe! I'd say the whole world but there's me. Love the breast thrust. That's hot.
Love,
Cattreya
You crack me up, Cattreya. Love you, too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Inconnue said...

The pics were great. Show "him".
And you ARE saucy.
Was gonna ask you if the clothes are yours. But it says in the entry. They look good. Especially on youuuuu. Haha. =)
I've seen ppl do studio shots and all that... Your's is the best so far. Hands down.
Woot! Woot!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Inconnue said...

Oh, and you're friend is really pretty.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos look great. Thanx for looking me up when you were down in London. x

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home