Thursday, November 02, 2006

Xi Men Ting

Last Sunday saw me at Xi Men Ting with Ling Jun and Ya Fang. It was May Gu's suggestion that I go there with my mates; she said it's a popular place for young people. I remember going to it once or twice when I lived here but that was over a decade ago. It's still a hugely popular shopping area but when we got off the MRT, I realised that 'young people' meant 'teenagers'. I think I'm still really young in May Gu's mind. Oh geez, I felt old.

I tried getting the pictures off Ling Jun's album but it wasn't have any of that; it wouldn't let me right click on anything, grrr. Anyway, the pictures are here.

3 Comments:

Blogger June said...

Christina and I went there with my friends i taught with.
They said the same thing but didn't want us to go cause there are a lot of prostitutes and perverts there. :)

it was AWESOME.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Inconnue said...

I don't mean to be a pooper, but personally, I preferred your old hair style.
You still look good though.
Always always. =)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

haha i prefer my old hair style better, too :(, but hey, at least it grows like there's no tomorrow and it'll be back before i know it. i'm never getting a haircut here again, that's for sure...i'll just get my hair washed here haha.

and thanks :)

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home