Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

We've had snow storm warnings for about a week now and it hit. I was on my way to pick up my sister from the community centre and got stuck. Damn. Gotta love the Pacific Northwest. The snow's coming down like crazy. We've got at least four inches - and it's still snowing - since 5:30pm. Anyway, I managed to park the car on the side of the road and then walked up the hill to where my sister was. Then we walked home. Hilly!

Spirits still high despite the cold, the snow and the hill. We were about 45 minutes from home.







A block from my house. Cars were all stuck on the road. Mine got stuck about 2 miles away.







My sister making a snow angel on our lawn.








View from my front porch, looking across the front lawn towards my neighbor's house.

1 Comments:

Blogger nongi said...

arghhhh....lucky!!!
we've only had a couple days of cold weather in tw so far. other than that, it still feels like autumn.
throw some snowballs over, k?

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home