Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Travel Bug Strikes Again

I went to the Crossroads mall the other day with my sister. She's been learning to drive so I let her drive there and she's not bad - a bit fast going into the turn but it's all good. We stopped by Barnes & Noble to kill some time before her driving class. I love bookstores. Anyway, she checked out the art books while I checked out the romance section. There was nothing new that I didn't already have and Dark Celebration still hasn't come out in paperback *impatient*. I was walking around the store looking for the manga section and came across the Travel section. And I had to completely avoid it. I felt the pull to browse through the Lonely Planet books but I couldn't do it. The travel bug bites again!

What's worse is that I just found out I've accumulated enough airline miles for a free return flight to Europe. Oh dear, that's dangerous. I'm tempted to just book a trip and fly away, but I can't. I've got four weddings that I know I'm invited to - two in the US and two in the UK - and those miles will come in handy. Gah, I just want to hop on a plane and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home