Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Orlando, Here We Come!

Em and Charles' wedding is one week from yesterday. Time flies! I still remember when she sent away for the Disney World wedding informational packet, which was ages ago, and how excited she was. My goodness. Sometimes it feels so surreal: to think my best friend of 12 years (and counting!) is getting married on Monday and becoming Mrs. D. It's not that I haven't had time to get used to it - I've had plenty of time believe me - it's just...well, I can't really explain it I guess. This is yet another Life Changing Event that we're going through together (I'm a bridesmaid), but not literally since I'm not getting married alongside her. I admit that there are times I wish things never change but two seconds later I mentally shake my head; if things never changed then we'd never be able to achieve our goals and dreams. (You hear that Rai-Rai?!)

Anyway, Dem and I fly for Orlando at the god-awful time of 6 am on a Saturday morning.
This Saturday morning. That means I'm not going to sleep at all because this is Ryan's last week in class and we're going to CELEBRATE and PAR-TAY Friday night. I haven't been to R Place in aaaaaages and it's been too long. Well, I did go to Trinity with R and a couple of his friends for a birthday a couple of weeks ago, so I guess I did get my dance on... but it's not the same: the scene, the people, the music and, most importantly, the dancing. So I'm going to go straight from the club to breakfast to the airport and I'll sleep on the plane which, as we all know, I'm very adept at.

Em's itinerary for us is sitting in my Inbox and although I don't remember much of it (there's a LOT of stuff on there), I do remember that we're having dinner at the Rose & Crown Pub in the UK at Epcot. YAY!!! I remember going there for lunch on our first trip to Epcot together. Funny how that's the only thing that stuck in my mind.

Now with less than a week to go, I need to get a pedicure, my eyebrows waxed and plan out what I'm going to wear. I'm excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home