Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Salsa!

R and I went salsa dancing last night and I'm, like, walking on sunshine at the moment. We went to 62 Marion and the lesson started at 8:30 pm. It's only $10 and the lesson went on until 10 pm. There's a social from 10 to midnight and our tenner covered that as well. We didn't stay for the social as we both had to be up early the next day for work. I showed off a little 'flare' last night, too, haha! A flare is an extra something, like a hand gesture/movement or kick, that you add to the basic moves. I just struck a bit of a hand pose, the basic hand posture for ballroom, but it was suitably impressive since everyone else there (besides Jim the instructor) were beginners. Hehehe.

R was laughing at me last night, laughing about how happy I am just because he agreed to go salsa with me. I
was happy! And I'm still high from it. Needless to say, I had a BLAST. R actually had a lot of fun, too, and he wants to go back next week. YAY!

I'm walking on sunshiiiiiine, wooahh!
And don't it feel good!!
~Katrina and the Waves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home