Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Got A Kitty!

So it's my birthday on Monday. I was actually dreading this cuz I was pretty sure I'd spend it doing nothing really. But it's my friend Kate's birthday (she who took me dancing earlier this week) and when she found out that it was my birthday on Monday and that I'd nothing planned for Saturday, she invited me out to dinner with her, her husband, a couple of their friends and a couple of friends from work. (Her and her husband basically gave me no reason not to join them and no choice but to join them; they are SO awesome.) And when I saw Emma at the bus stop yesterday morning, she said we should go out and do something for my birthday on Monday. I'm thinking dinner and/or pub...if they're not one and the same. Anyway, I went into town today to do a bit of birthday shopping around for myself and I got myself a kitty! Yes, a KITTY! He's soooo cute (yes, he's a he)!! So he's my birthday present. (I also bought a jacket that I'd seen on sale 3 weeks ago. Since it was still there when I went back today, it's a definite sign that it belongs to me. And the price had dropped even further! Bargain.) So here's my kitty. I'm pretty sure he's Chinese. I love him :D!! And I call him 饅頭, which means little steamed bun.
Mreow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home