Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Holiday Shopping List!

Because I'm on a super-thrifty-must-save-up-money-or-else person now, and have always been a bargain hunter of the best kind, I'm being a good girl and planning my holiday shopping list now. Yes, now, in October. It's mainly because I'm getting all these really good offers of free stuff with purchase and the best part is, these places offering freebies are places where I get discounts! For example, I get a discount at Bath and Body Works because it's under the same company umbrella as Victoria's Secret. And there's this bag I want from them that's only $25 with a purchase of $25 or more AND I've got a $10 off coupon on purchases of $35 or more AND I've read the fine print and it doesn't say anywhere that a Limited Company employee can't use the coupon or that the coupons cannot be combined with any other offers. Woohoo! It always pays to read the fine print. Employee discount + coupons + 'free' stuff = presents sorted! Yay! I'm excited; I like to make lists and plan things. There's also stuff at Victoria's Secret that I may buy as Christmas presents and they've sent out a coupon where if you spend $50, you get a free handbag. The bag's nice and everything but it'd also make a nice gift for someone. We'll see. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home