Monday, October 10, 2005

Thank Goodness I've Got Curves

Indeed, I am counting my lucky stars, or rather, my genes, that I've got curves and never have to worry about trying to get a bra that will make me 1 cup size bigger. This lady came in today looking for a bra that would give her much needed oomph; she wanted to add at least another cup size. So one of the girls sized her and got her some bras to try on. Oh dear. She was flat-chested. We spent at least 20 minutes with her trying to find something that would give her something of a cleavage. She was finally satisfied with the Very Sexy Convertible; it has gel inserts to give more padding. All this time, I was thinking to myself, 'Lady, with a size like yours, there's not much you can do except for getting silicone inserts to put inside your bra,' which she didn't like. Made me all the more grateful that I don't have that problem. I've got ample curves and I'm damn proud of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home