Monday, October 10, 2005

The CEO

I just met the CEO of the company I'm interning with. I was heating up my lunch in the kitchenette and he walked in and I'm thinking to myself, 'Hey it's the CEO!' He was real cool, introducing himself as just 'Carlos' and I said my name and that I was interning with Justyna. He replied, "Yes, I heard. I came across your blog actually, on Technorati. I have an alert set up for .' The he smiled and went back to his office.

Now, I'm standing in the kitchenette, slightly stunned, thinking to myself, 'Omg my CEO probably just totally read my blog posts!' Slightly embarrassing!! What if he thinks I'm a total freak and weirdo. I mean, my entries only really make sense if you know me and the way I talk...omg, I'm gonna have a freak out. Need to be careful that I don't type my company name in my blogs anymore...I hope he doesn't make a habit of reading my blog...he's probably too busy anyways. I hope. Good grief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home