Friday, October 07, 2005

Missing Out On Cake

Yesterday, if I could've stayed later at the office, I could've had some cake. We were celebrating The New Yorker project and I saw a big cake in the fridge. Bummer. And Friday mornings is breakfast time! They provide bagels and stuff. I'm not in on Fridays! Another bummer.

I'm halfway done with converting my overseas credits! It's taking me forever but I talked to one of the international program advisors and they said that they can manually get my financial aid through by the tuition due date. Phew, that's one weight off my chest. Maybe I'll have enough left over to buy books...

Em(ily) called and we talked on the phone for almost 3 hours. Crazy. We had a lot to talk about since we haven't spoken on the phone properly for ages. She was telling me about plans for her wedding; that was exciting to discuss. I can't wait for her wedding, honestly. We even talked about rings and Tiffany's. Tiffany blue holds a wealth of meaning to (most) women. Just seeing a box or bag or something from there means a lot. I don't personally care if my ring's from Tiffany's; it just wouldn't matter. We also talked about styles of rings (we both know what we want *laughs*) and she discussed ideas for her dress and the reception. Exciting.

1 Comments:

Blogger djshawn said...

You seem to be missing all the free food......8(

You have a great blog here..... my second time here.... and you have now been bookmarked in my favorites! Maybe I'll put a link on mine to get to yours....... come visit me and tell me what you think...

Life as I know it

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home