Friday, October 07, 2005

I Need A Cupcake

I am so knackered. No, seriously, my body is exhausted; ever since the Bellevue FAO shut down, it's not used to only getting 6 hours of sleep or so every night. I'm up every morning at 7 to take my sister to school, then it's to the office, then to uni at 1, then usually to work at 7 to 11. By the time I get home and into bed, it's almost midnight. And I work on the weekends as well. I just need to get paid more so I can work less hours. I was thinking over my daily schedule, trying to find a time where I can grab a quick nap but I couldn't. It's scary that I'm busy every minute from 7am to midnight. The only time I can think of to nap is when I'm on the bus...and that's not even a guarantee rest. *Sigh* I need to start bringing quiet snacks to class with me, like dried fruit, to munch on to keep myself awake and to give me energy. So I went into work today all droopy and lacking energy, and I just wanted to fall over and sleep. About halfway through my shift, I decided I needed a pick-me-up in the form of a cupcake. Downstairs, they opened a New York Cupcake shop and they were selling cupcakes 2 for 1. Nice. :) I got 2 chocolate ones...but I had to scrape most of the frosting off. I don't like frosting all that much because it's too sweet. I saved one for tomorrow morning. I need a snuggle. And sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home