Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm Sexy

Today I was listening to Josh Groban's Closer album and swooning to some of the lyrics on My Confession:

Now I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face.
I am captured by your beauty,
Your unassuming grace.
And I feel my heart is turning,
Falling into place.
I can't hide
Now hear my confession.

Confession of love. All you girls out there, tell me if you wouldn't swoon if a man said this to you (and meant it!). Hell, I would. That is, if he meant it, of course. :D

Yesterday I felt damn hot and sexy. I think it's because I had washed my hair that morning and was having a really good hair day; it was so flowy and soft and pretty. Work was good as well: it was busy, hectic, chaotic and we were slightly short of staff and it was great. I love it when it's that busy and I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off; I think that's why I love working during the holidays despite the fact that I'm usually completely exhausted (think back to my time at FAO when I'd work almost 40 hours a week on top of uni).
Anyways, Ryan called me and said that his friend Katie, whom I'd met at Liam's housewarming party last week, was throwing her own houseparty and that we were invited. So I made my way over to Greenlake, listening to a compilation of dance music (no, NOT techno) that I'd made a couple of years ago and kept in the car. One of the songs was Janet Jackson's Someone to Call My Lover and the bridge (I think it's the bridge?) caught my ears...

My my
Looking for a guy guy
I don't want him too shy
But he's gotta have the qualities
That I like in a man
Strong, smart, affectionate
He's gotta be all for me
And I'll be, too,
You'll see, happily

So true. When I got there, Ryan and Junior were leaving. Turns out that Katie, the girl who invited us, wasn't there; she was out of town! Oi! I mean,
who does that?! Hahaha. So we decided to go to R Place, on Captiol Hill, again. We met up with Matt, who was already tipsy.

The place was pretty packed and it was a lot better than it was on Thursday. Ryan's hot bouncer guy wasn't there but another guy was there (Sluticia!). We also saw Betty and her friends Dave and Simon (I think that's their names...) but she ended coming with us because there was a queue at the place they were going to. She's too impatient to wait in line. I love dancing; it makes me feel sexy ;) and watching couples grind made me want to do the same. *Sigh* Ah well. I love watching other people dance; it's fun and sometimes I see people do moves that make me go 'ohmygosh.'

The night went really well; I didn't drink anything because I kept feeling a slight headache in the back of my head so I didn't want to accidentally trigger anything. Ryan was not impressed haha. He wanted me to go with him up onto the pole and dance; I was NOT drunk enough to do that! Eesh. But we did dance by the mirror (the one in which I saw my backside reflection and thought it was someone else; Ryan and them won't let me live it down!) and Ryan gave me some tips on dancing and some moves. I really need to start practicing in front of a mirror. I was watching myself dance and it didn't look as bad as I thought! Woohoo~ Junior and Matt both got really drunk. I mean REALLY drunk. Junior has a bit more fat and had a bit less to drink so he wasn't completely hammered but Matt...good grief he was absolutely wasted. He was grinding with Junior all night. Geez louise they did not stop. They ARE sluts! Actually, apparently we're all sluts. Haha. Ryan's the original, Sluticia, Junior's Queen Slut, Matt's Baby Slut and I've been dubbed Cheeky Slut. Cheeky because Ryan likes that word and because it's so English. All night, Matt kept grinding on everyone, but mainly on Junior and Junior kept saying how sexy I was, how awesome Ryan was, how great it was that Matt was wasted and how he loves it when everyone's being drunk...even though me and Ryan were completely sober. Oh dear, get the boy some water... Right before closing time, Matt fell over on the dancefloor. Crap. So we both took an arm and carried him off the dancefloor between the two of us and stood to one side to wait for everyone to exit the floor so we could (somehow) get him down 2 flights of stairs and home.

While we were waiting, Matt kept smelling my hair and kissing Ryan, saying how he loved us both, over and over and over and over again. All the while, Junior just kept laughing and kept saying the same things he was saying earlier (see above paragraph). Matt kept blacking out on us and when we started moving towards the stairs, security let us take the employee elevator. So nice. When we got outside, Ryan tried to piggyback Matt but he'd passed out again and was a dead weight. This guy outside saw our distress and came to our rescue, carrying him for a short distance until we decided it was best to get Junior's car and drive him there. We called Georgia, Matt's housemate, and she came and helped us get him to the apartment. Between all this, Matt had become ill and it was NOT a pretty sight. Gross. Lots of paper towels and plastic bags were involved, as well.

We stopped by Starbucks again because Ryan needed a coffee and I'd left my car there. I finally made it home close to 4am. What a night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home