Monday, October 17, 2005

J Crew Tissue Tees and Wellies

I bought one yesterday and it's hot. J Crew's Tissue Tees are so flattering, it's as if it's molded to your skin. Woohoo. Mine's a soft heathered apricot colour that has text and images screen-printed on the front to make it look like a postcard...sent from London! Haha, now you know why I bought it! The shirt says something like 'Surprise, surprise, the weather in London isn't so great. I spent hours window shopping on Oxford Street. Before meeting up with friends at the National Gallery, I stopped by Picadilly Circus for tea.' I love it. I want to go back.

Target has a pair of wellies that are SO cute. Yes, I still want a pair of wellies. I've been talking about them ever since I saw the pink and white polka dotted ones at Debenhams (the department store I worked at in England). Of course, I'd get predominatnly black ones to be practical; mud splatters aren't so cute when your wellies are, say, pink, no matter how cute pink is.

And I finally used my free drink coupon from Starbucks and got myself a venti (that means big in Starbucks lingo) caramel latte. Mm-mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home