Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dork Alert

Ohmygosh, I'm such a dork. But I'm still a social butterfly and loveable, so it's okay. I was sitting in my Visual Communications Analysis class and we were talking about semiotics and I got SO hyped about it. I found it so exciting and far too interesting for just a 2 hour class. All through class, I kept thinking to myself that this is what I'd study for my post-grad. I didn't want class to end! I need to talk to my instructor and Professor Crispin Thurlow - only THE coolest professor in COM (and that's not just because he's English) - about studying semiotics. Maybe, if he/they're doing a research project, I could help out. That'd be so awesome. Crispin's the one inspired me to become a COM major and made me want to study semiotics. Of course, I already had a small interest in it, I just didn't realize it and he made it all the more exciting. XD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home