Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Shampoo Market Void

Why can't someone make an all-in-one shampoo? I'm not talking about those 2-in-1 conditioner + shampoo types; I hate using those because it's considered cutting corners in terms of haircare and as I already do so little with my hair, I need to at least give it a proper conditioning. Plus, my hair is so long, it NEEDS proper conditioning. Another plus: proper conditioning results in much softer, hence nicer and prettier, hair. And, again, as I don't do anything with my hair beyond wash and brush (I don't even blowdry it!), it needs all the softening, nice'ening and prettifying it can get. No, no, I'm talking about combining Garnier's Sleek 'n' Shine, L'Oreal's Colour Vive for red hair, and John Frieda's Radiant Red (for when I dye my hair again). And make it smell like L'Oreal (it's more fragrant than Garnier). That would be the perfect shampoo. Then combine the shampoos' conditioner counterparts to make the perfect conditioner. I'd be such a happy camper.

What got me onto this shampoo shpeel? We're out of regular shampoo at home and I was forced to use this nasty, herbal (in a bad way) smelling Chinese shampoo that made me gag. Imagine me trying to wash my hair in the shower as I'm gagging under the spray. Not cute. Anyways, I used twice my normal amount of conditioner to try and prevent that obscene smell from lingering and contaminating my hair. Afterwards, I sprayed a couple of extra spritzes of perfume onto my hair to help matters further. *Smells hair* Thank goodness it only smells like fruits and exotic flowers (Garnier and Cacharel's Amor Amor, respectively). I smell good. :)

On another note, I was wishing I had a bike while I was walking to the office. My office is at the bottom of a hill, on Western Avenue in downtown Seattle; that's past 1st, going towards the waterfront for those who kind of know this area. The hill's not terribly steep but it's steep enough to make me want to jump on a bike and cruise all the way down; that would be so much fun. It's also steep enough to give me a little hike when I leave for uni. I get PR experience and a little exercise everyday. Very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home