Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Love J Crew

J Crew clothes are beautiful, classy, sophisticated and they're one of the few vendors who are carrying the cable knit sweaters I want so badly. And the SHOES! Ohmygoodnes, the shoes! These, and these, and these as well!! And boots!! (And more boots!!) How come the things I want are so expensive?! I guess my taste has matured and become more sophisticated and the only places that sell such stuff...well, what can I do. Nothing. Yeah, that's right. They're clothes are way out of my budget...or, rather, out of the range I'm willing to pay. And don't even start with cashmere; my income is not prepared for cashmere yet. YET. :)

What's even better about J Crew this Autumn? Their catalogue. Why? One of its themes is 'GOING TO LONDON.' I love England so of course it's AWESOME. I love J Crew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home