Thursday, October 13, 2005

American Apparel

There's this clothing line called American Apparel and all their clothes are made in Downtown LA and are sweatshop free. They opened a shop in the U District, on the corner of University Way and 45th St, and I went in one day to check it out. And ohmygosh, the colours! All their clothes came in every colour of the rainbow, and then more! I love colours and this was so awesome. All the clothes were really simple and could be screen-printed or embellished however you want, i.e. embroidery, beading, etc. Their t-shirts felt so soft but their bottoms, i.e. skirts, shorts and pants, all seemed to run really small. I held up a medium and it looked barely a small. My favourite item is the Sheer Jersey Scarf. Check out the site and click on 'See Video' under the description; it shows you the many ways to wear the scarf (Hint: it's not just a scarf!). My favourite is probably Marilyn. With the Very Sexy Seamless Push-Up Plunge - showing nothing but cleavage *ooh!* - or the Lace Extreme Balconet (push-up), it'd be a TOTAL knockout. Or, should I say, I'd be a total knockout. Haha! For $15, I think the scarf would be a good investment. How exciting. The only question is, do I need it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home