Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No More Fearn-Banks!

I've dropped my internship from my classes schedule, meaning that I'm not doing this for credit anymore. I've mulled it over, weighing the pros (not having to deal with Fearn-Banks, my internship faculty sponsor) and the cons (losing a bit of my tuition). The loss of credit doesn't count as a con because that credit was never really needed anyways; it was just a bonus. In the end, the pro won out; yes, I do dislike her THAT much. I can barely stand to go to lecture and if the class weren't so important, I wouldn't be in it! But, alas, the class is a must so I want to cut down my dealings with her to the bare minimum, which is lecture exposure only in this case. Ugh, I really can't stand her. It sucks that I'll be in another one of her classes again next quarter. Damnit.

Oh, another pro: now that I'm not taking this for credit, I'm not strictly required to come in everyday if I don't need to...which means I can take on, perhaps, another internship! I have been offered an interview with Ticketmaster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home